The Wit and Wisdom of Ronald Reagan – 02
1. Have grace under pressure and the ability to communicate warm humor in even the most dire of circumstances.
2. Take full advantage of the wonderful life that lies in store for you. Embark on the boldest, most nobble adventure of all.
3. Gratitude is a way to a deeper wisdom.
4. The opportunity to advance oneself based on one’s desire and abilities is a valued part of our existence and one to which I owe my success.
5. There is a hunger in this country today – a hunger for spiritual guidance.
6. History comes and goes; principles endure and insure future generations to defend liberty.
7. If we believe in the principles of free enterprise that made our country great, we must stand up for them again today. We must draw anew on the individual strength, ingenuity, and vision that build America. We must not mortgage our children’s future to pay for the mistakes today. We must either face and solve our problems now or surrender to them forever.
Thank you Ronald Reagan for your wisdom!
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy