The Wit and Wisdom of Ronald Reagan – 03
1. On the farm, in the factory and in the kitchen, millions of us ask nothing more, but certainly nothing less, than to live our own lives, according to our own values. At peach with ourselves, our neighbors, and the world.
2. This country was founded and built by people with great dreams and the courage to take great risks.
3. Our pattern of economic development has inspired people throughout the world to look to America for a better life.
4. We lived in freedom, we lived lives that were a statement, not an apology.
5. Our founding fathers understood that a nation’s prosperity is dependent on the freedom of its citizens to pursue their hopes and creative ambitions.
6. The future doesn't belong to the fainthearted; it belongs to the brave.
7. Our grandchildren, when they look back on us, can truly say that we not only preserved the flame of freedom, but cast its warmth and light further than those who came before us.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy