The Wit and Wisdom of Ronald Reagan – 14
1. I confess, I was not as attentive as I might have been during my classroom days. I seem to remember my parents being told, “Young Ron is trying – very trying.”
2. Today, free enterprise is propelling us into a new technological era.
3. Small businesses throughout our land now have computer capability, which a decade ago was available only to large corporations.
4. The economic vitality pushing our country into the 21st Century is broad-based and irreversible.
5. The creative talents of our citizenry, always America’s greatest asset, are being magnified by state-of-the-art technology and put to work for our benefit as never before.
6. We have every reason to be optimistic.
7. A foreign policy based on our bedrock principles allows us to offer a practical solution to the suffering peoples of the world, a means of achieving prosperity and political stability that all Americans take for granted as their birthright.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy