When it comes to business ownership, there are a few things to look into.
1. Own a business. See a business as an asset that produces income. Leveraging a business system allows the business owner to have time to pursue a purpose and a cause.
2. Choose the right business. The best business to own is the business that uses a system to generate income. A great business system can be replicated.
3. Build a business. Become an entrepreneur and get a real education while building a business. The only way to really get to know a business is to build one.
4. Attach a business to purpose. It is a lot easier and more rewarding to attach a business to a purpose that attaching a purpose to a business. A great business provides meaning to those involved in it.
5. Grow the business. The business growth is a reflection to the owner’s growth. Money is a byproduct of the value we create in the marketplace.
6. Provide opportunity. The right business provides fulfillment to the owner and provides opportunities for others in win/win situations. Business owners can see opportunities to fulfill a need while others cannot.
7. Share the benefits. A business owner shares the prosperity and benefits the community. Generosity is a common trait in the most successful business owners.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy