Do you want to become an serial entrepreneur? Well, then you better develop the following traits:
1. Confidence. The confidence of entrepreneurs comes from their ability to get things done, to get the right results. Entrepreneurs know their level of confidence grows out of their ability to perform and lead others. Their confidence comes out of their competence.
2. Credibility. The credibility of entrepreneurs comes from their character. Their integrity is neither sold nor compromised and their courage is often displayed as they are willing to put everything on the live to right a wrong.
3. Communication. Entrepreneurs have the ability to speak words that create pictures in our imagination. Great communicators used simple words that carry powerful messages with them.
4. Contribution. Entrepreneurs are value creators. They see a crystal clear need and create businesses to fulfill needs.
5. Community. Great entrepreneurs have the ability to build lasting relationships. They are keenly aware of their needs and the needs of those around them.
6. Creativity. Creativity is to have the ability to generate a multitude of ideas, to have the wisdom to pursue the right ones, and the fortitude to withstand critics and see them fully implemented.
7. Persistence. Persistence is having the will to finish, going until the end. Neither talent nor knowledge takes place of persistence.
8. Ingenuity. Ingenuity is not just dealing with change; it is having the ability to create change that others go along with.
9. Tenacity. Tenacious entrepreneurs will always find a way. They continuously release new versions of themselves and let their success leaves clues for others to see and follow. Entrepreneurs always bounce back from their failures stronger.
10. Innovation. Entrepreneurs bring innovation to the marketplace. They often start with directional innovation and eventually bring inter sectional innovation to fruition. Their innovations create cataclysmic changes to the world we live in.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy