Got a Dream?
No dreams, no life of significance.
1. God allows us to go as far as our dreams will take us. How far are you willing to go in the realm of your dreams?
2. The day we stop dreaming is the day we stop living and start dying. Are we there yet?
3. We are either green and growing or ripe and dying. What color are you?
4. Seek wisdom and you will have everything you need in life. What is the one thing, and only one, that is at the center of your life?
5. Knowledge is the main raw material for every recipe to work. Are you applying the truth that you know?
6. A good quote is made up of highly concentrated knowledge; a great quote is made up of highly concentrated wisdom. What is the quote that describes your life?
7. Being in a relationship without tools to learn and grow is like being a plumber without tools to fix the broken pipes. How equipped are you to deal with your relationships?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)