The “Ls” Journey
Have you ever thought about this question. Why am I where I am now? Why am I here at this point or stage of my life? How did I get here and where am I going?
1. If we don’t serve God with our money, we will serve our money instead. Money is just a tool, a means to an end. What is the end game you are playing with your money?
2. Our treasures will be where our heart is. What are the treasures in your heart?
3. Move your treasures to what really matters and your heart will follow. Are you ready to follow what your heart truly desires?
4. Our rewards are directly proportional to the size of our being. How much are you giving from the talents that have been loaned and entrusted to you?
5. We are all in this life to live a life full of little rewards in anticipation for the grand reward. Are you truly ready to live a life full of rewards so you can get to the big reward?
6. You can never take your grubby old self to a bright new future. By now you may need to start deprogramming your negative self. What deprograming system are you using?
7. Listen to the whispering voice that encourages you to learn and grow, to persist. We are all in this journey to live, to learn, to love and to leave a legacy. Are you doing in the “Ls” game??
Share the good news with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)