The mind is a great thing to waste!
Are you playing the game of life or are you just a spectator?
1. Great books, leaders, and mentors remind us of our responsibilities. What are you using to remind you of what you know but don’t do?
2. Remarkable strength is rooted in diversity of minds. Why is the mind so powerful?
3. True communities always rally when there is trouble or disaster. Why is that?
4. Be honest with yourself where you are with the fundamentals of LIFE. Are you mastering the fundamentals for living life intentionally for excellence?
5. We all need a few revolutions in a lifetime to shake us up. Are you in need of a personal financial revolution?
6. Change your citizenship from earth to heaven. What kind of citizen are you?
7. All things that are seen with our eyes are temporary. Are you using your mind, your heart, and your spirit to see what really matters?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)