A dream and/or dread?
We are either chasing a dream and/or enduring a dread.
1. Bad habits keep people in bondage. Why aren't you waging a war on your bad habits that keep you in bondage?
2. No dreams, no courage to become. Is your dream bigger than a bad day at your job?
3. Time is not equal money. Time is more valuable, way more valuable. Adding proper thinking about money equals time back. Where is your precious time going?
4. Most people know how to make money; they just don’t know how to keep money. What does money mean to you?
5. We don’t get what we want, get what we focus on. What is burning inside you to live a zesty life?
6. Lasting changes occur from bottom up and inside out. What are the turning points in your life?
7. An idea whose time has come will never be stopped. Are you taking action on your great ideas?
Are you chasing a dream or going through the daily motions of existence living?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)