Have you ever wonder why?
Have you ever wonder why some people are peaceful while others are restless? Or:
1. Why some people mind their busyness while others mind their business?
2. Why some people work hard and don’t seem to get ahead while others get ahead working not as hard?
3. Why some people are downers while others are encouragers?
4. Why some people are purpose driven while others lack direction in life?
5. Why some people take quick action while others take forever to get moving?
6. Why some people get what they want while others complain for getting what they need?
7. Why some people are plain happy while others are sour about the world they live in?
Why do you think that is?
What nuggets can you share with others?
Appreciate you sharing your perspective.
The purpose of the 7 Daily Nuggets is to teach us what we need to know to live a prosperous life; the things that we may not have learned or are not currently learning in church, school, home or at work. Let’s apply what we learn here and share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)