Where to Invest
The best investment we can make is in ourselves. Invest in discovering you God-given talents and using them accordingly. The 2nd best investment is in people. What are the criteria used to invest your time and money?
1. Blessings will come when you do good deeds to those who cannot repay you. Are you doing onto others and expecting a quick return?
2. Doing is a servant’s language of devotion. How are you serving others?
3. Build you eternity portfolio. Are you sending your treasures ahead to heaven?
4. Imagine your eulogy: rich in good works, willing to share, stored treasures for eternity. Did you know that you can write your own eulogy ahead of time?
5. Everything you own is on loan. Did you know that you don’t really own what you think you own?
6. Surrender your treasures for God’s priorities on earth. Are you using your treasures for pleasures or for a worthy purpose?
7. Invest what you think you own now to get treasures in eternity. What is your investment horizon?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)