How happy are you?
1. Lasting happiness doesn't come from the world around you. Where have you been looking for happiness?
2. We find meaning the way we respond to the world around us. Do you respond or react to what happens to you?
3. Deep happiness only comes from deep inside us. Why do we have go to deep inside us to find meaning and purpose?
4. We have all been built to run on love. Why is love the most powerful force in the universe?
5. You are blessed when you suffer for what is right. Have you found your greatness in your suffering?
6. The irony of success is that you often become a target. How often do you become a target for what you stand for, for what you deeply believe in?
7. Be patient with your false friends and true enemies. Loving the lovable is easy. Have you learned how to love the unlovable?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)