Got Courage? How About Honor?
1. Nothing is too difficult for the honorable and courageous. What difficulties are you enduring for the betterment future generations?
2. Apathy is destroying the centuries of sacrifice by our forefathers. What sacrifices are you enduring to leave a better nation for our children and grandchildren?
3. It takes time to build lasting trust and friendships with others. What are you intentionally doing to build relationships?
4. Rewards aren't the issue; trust and fun are. Are you building trust in your relationships or being a moocher?
5. Accentuate the positive and redirect the negative into positive energy. Are you turning rejection into positive energy?
6. Negativity does not create positive things. Why are we so well trained to notice the negative and overlook the positive?
7. The quality of your questions determines the quality of your life. What kind of questions are you asking yourself?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)