What kind of resume do you have? Is it full of great deeds or a vessel full of empty promises?
1. Actions are worthless if motives are to build ego and reputation. What are the motives behind your actions?
2. Without love good deeds will not benefit the doer. What is it that you absolutely love to do that you would do every day for the rest of your life?
3. You are in control of your resume. What kind of resume are you building for the judgment day?
4. Help lessen the suffering of others. Can you imagine the face of your Savior when He reads your resume? What will your cover letter say?
5. Live with great anticipation for the greatest surprise that waits for you. What moves you to move every morning to do what you do so you can be who you are?
6. We all desperately long to do something more with our lives. What are the main longings of your heart?
7. Learn to serve on earth to serve in eternity. Are you educating yourself for your role in the Kingdom?
Are you prepared for the interview? What are you bringing in your portfolio? Does your resume answers the Interviewer's questions? Be still for a minute and think about the above.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)