Life is full of paradoxes. Doing the right things over time produces desired results. Eventually you will easily do what others think it is impossible to do it. Why not compound the good that you can do? Just do it and do it and do it!
1. People may tear down what you build; build anyway. Why not build it better than before?
2. People may shoot you down for thinking big; think big anyway. Why not think even bigger than before?
3. Honesty makes you vulnerable; be honest anyway. Why not show even more vulnerability than before?
4. The good you do may be quickly forgotten; do good anyway. Why not do more good than before?
5. For the good you do you may be accused of selfish motives; do good anyway. Why not be even more selfish for a great cause?
6. People are selfish and egotistical, love them anyway. Why not love the unlovable?
7. People needing help may attack you, help them anyway. Why not help them besides all the attacks?
That is the only way to live fully!!!
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)