EXCELLENCE IS A HABIT
What kind of habits do you have? Are you a slave to bad or good habits?
Success looks different to everyone, failure looks the same, the inability to reach one's goals and dreams.
1. Personal ego and excellence never go together. Which one of the two are you feeding, ego or excellence?
2. We only grow when we know the truth. What instances have you applied truth in your life? What were the results?
3. All of us have the capacity to hold truth. Do you have a thimble or a barrel capacity to hold truth?
4. Start a quest for excellence over the protection of ego. Do you know why most people protect their egos? Have you tamed that monster yet?
5. Make learning about yourself the priority in your life. Self-discovery is a lifetime assignment. Did you know that your first purpose in life is to detect your purpose? Have you found your purpose yet? What are you waiting for? There is a point of no return, when it is too late!!!
6. Put God at the center of your life so you can get results and excellence instead of and expanded ego. Chase God not opportunities. The opportunities will come from Him. Who is at the center of your life?
7. Great courage allows others to follow you. Courage added to integrity gives you character. When have you demonstrated exceptional courage in your life?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)