Living Intentionally For Excellence
Learn like you are going to live forever; live like you are going to die later today. We are all here to live, to learn, to love, and to live a legacy.
1. Books are PRICELESS gifts. Why not give books that change lives?
2. Don’t you just read books for pleasure? Why not study, devour and feast on them?
3. Be a creative giver; share what you know. Why not share what you just learned?
4. Living intentionally for excellence is the true living. Can you say you are living for life?
5. Do more things that will continue after you are gone; leave a legacy. What are you going to be remembered by?
6. Give unto others what they would like given unto themselves. Are you living by the Golden Rule Plus?
7. Wisdom comes from reflection and the experiences from serving others. Who are you serving today to help her/him live a better life?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)