Victim or Victor?
The real size of a person is determined by the size of what gets that person upset.
Are you being held hostage by your circumstances or the stimulus coming to you?
1. It is in our suffering that we find our purpose. Detect your purpose; it is buried deep inside us. Are you using your blessings for your purpose or for your pleasures?
2. Never waste a struggle. Use them for a purpose, struggles come for a reason. Why are you then still complaining about your struggles?
3. Suffering is a divine favor; it is in our suffering we find our greatness. God never picks superstars to do His works. Very few of us live to our full potential. Are you living to your potential?
4. Our character is revealed during challenges. Our character becomes evident through our courage. Why are you waiting so long to reveal your character?
5. God's delays are not His denials. Humbly wait for His timing. He is not done shaping you yet. Why do you want all things in your timing?
6. Stay the course, keep on learning and you will overcome. Did you know that your strength is way bigger than you think?
7. Think you have it tough; think of the One that died on the cross for us. We all have our cross to carry, carry yours with patience and perseverance. It changes things, doesn't it?
If you have the chance to design your life why would you have someone else do it for you?
Why would you live your life through someone else’s instead of your own?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)