A Big Deal
Knowledge without results is like an empty vessel in deep waters.
1. Some TV and reading papers to keep up with the news means staying misinformed. Where are you getting your information from?
2. The best vitamin for making friends is B1. Is being a friend first the key to having friends?
3. You only start learning after you think you know it all. Why is being humiliated the shortest route to being humble?
4. The power of knowledge becomes effective when hitched to action. Why is the world full of people that think they know it all without having results in life?
5. A true community is better than a coat on a cold day. Why we all were created to live in community?
6. Unkind people need kindness the most. Why is it that we project ourselves onto others?
7. Old friends help you grow old; new friends keep you young. Why is it that we become the average of the people we hang with?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)