BE, DO, HAVE
1. Most business attempt to attach a purpose to a business. Why not attaching a business to your purpose?
2. Go from hope to passion as fast as you can. What are you passionate about?
3. It’s not where money starts but where it ends that counts. What is driving your economic engine?
4. Invest time and money instead of spending them. Why not think return instead of cost and assets instead of liabilities?
5. It’s our responsibility to take responsibility. There is a world of difference between responding and reacting. Did you know that responsibility stands for the ability to respond?
6. BE more, DO more, and then you shall HAVE more of what you want in life. Why do most people live life backwards?
7. It’s time to go for big things in LIFE, like purpose & significance. How can we hit a target we don’t have?
Define your lifestyle instead of having your paycheck define it for you. We were all asked to do something, then we learned how to do it, on the job, and that defined our lifestyle for us. Success is predictable. Define what you want, learn from someone who has what you want, then do what they did and you will have what they have. Simple, yet most of us missed it!
In this world there are as many POOR people as there are People Overlooking Opportunities Repeatedly. Learn how to recognize opportunities. Caution! It usually comes dressed in overalls and it looks like work, wisely said Henry Ford.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)