The purpose of the 7 Daily Nuggets is to teach you what you need to know to live a prosperous life; the things that you may not have learned at church, school, home or at work. Apply what you learn here and share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Happiness is being peaceful with who you are.
Today’s nuggets focus on where to find happiness:
1. Look within yourself. Once we find the treasures that lie within us we can help what lives outside ourselves.
2. Look beyond your imperfections. Have a healthy spirit.
3. Look into helping others. Lose yourself for the benefit of others. Chase what money can’t buy.
4. Spread your goodness to the world. Rise above your circumstances. Care about other, dare for others, and share with others.
5. Use your blessings for a purpose and not for your pleasures. Do what you say you will do.
6. Assume responsibilities, obligations, and duties towards others. Do what you deeply believe in.
7. Live in simplicity, silence, and solitude. Live the truth. Live by the truth.
We only grow when we spend time helping those who don’t agree with us.
Love the unlovable. It’s easy to love the lovable.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)