90% of people suffer from low self-esteem and 10% have an attitude problem!
How can a person raise her/his self-esteem?
Here are 7 things all of us can do:
1. Raise self-awareness. Focus on your surroundings and what lies inside you.
2. Decide to get better. Getting better is a personal choice that only you can make.
3. Accept who we are. This is the first step to greatness. Start wherever you are.
4. Take responsibility for your lives. Another choice that you can make at any time.
5. Live your purpose. In your uniqueness you will find your greatness.
6. Grow your character. Integrity and courage are learned. Demonstrate courage.
7. Plan, do, check, and adjust all that you do. Keep a scorecard for what is important to you.
Live a life of no regrets, a life of adventure, a life that matters!
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)