The purpose of the 7 Daily Nuggets is to teach you what you need to know to live a prosperous life; the things that you may not have learned at church, school, home or at work. Apply what you learn here and share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Success means different things to different people.
What does success mean to you?
An important question then is how to measure success?
Here are 7 ways to measure success:
1. The level of freedom you have to pursue your purpose in life.
2. The obstacles and barriers you overcome on your way to success.
3. The quality and quantity of your relationships.
4. The amount of courage to dream and to pursue your dreams.
5. Discovering your gifts and giving them away to others.
6. The level of responsibility, patience, influence, perseverance, and results in your life.
7. The level of your gratitude, forgiveness, and grace given to others.
Success comes to those that are willing to define it, to learn from those who have succeeded, to prepare, to do the hard work, and finally to work smart as you learn from the your failures on your way to success.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)