Personal change is not easy, it is painful and yet it is through pain that we change.
Pain is the messenger of what we need to change in our lives.
We all would like to change our lives for the better. What stops us from making the changes we know we need to make?
Here are things we can do that will make a big difference:
1. Have the courage to change and grow. It takes intentional effort to live life intentionally for excellence.
2. Have faith. Believe in a better future. Most people don’t lack capability they lack faith.
3. Find and live the truth. Know what you value, value what you know.
4. Have compassion. Help those less fortunate than you.
5. Develop the art of friendship. It takes effort to develop great friendships.
6. Have a strong family life. The family unit is the foundation where strong individual grow.
7. Apply common sense. Do the common things with uncommon love.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)