Secrets to Success
The purpose of the 7 Daily Nuggets is to teach you what you need to know to live a prosperous life; the things that you may not have learned at church, school, home or at work. Apply what you learn here and share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Success is having the ability to think it, ink it, speak it, and sink it.
Can you see yourself where you want to go? We only get what we picture.
Here are useful steps that when followed become the 7 pillars, the secrets to your success:
1. Identify success. Visualize your success. Find someone who has what you want and is willing to share the right information with you.
2. Seek alignment. Associate with people applying the right principles of success. The right association provides the inspiration to get moving in the right direction.
3. Find the motivation. Find out what motivates you. Is it material, recognition and respect, or to leave thing better than you found them (legacy)?
4. Work to earn success. Step up your work ethic and stop taking shortcuts to success. Pay the price because it is well worth it.
5. Relate with others. Build up your relationship skills. It all boils down to relationships.
6. Grow your character. Have integrity and courage and do what the common person is not willing to do and do it consistently.
7. Perform and lead. Leadership is character in motion. Track your performance.
At the end of the day, success is about being peaceful. It is about being free to be who you are as you play the game of life to the best of your abilities.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)