The purpose of the 7 Daily Nuggets is to teach you what you need to know to live a prosperous life; the things that you may not have learned at church, school, home or at work. Apply what you learn here and share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Success can be as simple as ABC.
Five years from now you will be the same as today, except for three things:
the people you Associate,
the Books you Read,
and the audio CDs you listen to.
What can association, books, and listening do for you?
Here are a few things to bet you back to ABC:
1. Fix, clarify, and expand your thinking. Get to know who you are.
2. Learn and get a perspective from others. Irons sharpens iron.
3. Coaching and mentoring. Coaching helps you to achieve success, mentoring helps you to keep being successful.
4. Help you get through life struggles. Difficulties in life as a certainty when you attempt to achieve anything of value.
5. Get happiness and joy back to your life. There is no fun and/or safety in mediocrity. Learning is good and plain, plain and joyful.
6. Learn in autopilot. The best way to learn is when we don’t even know how much we are learning. Learning disguised as fun is the best way to learn.
7. Self-education is the only true education. You got to want to be educated to get educated.
Isn’t ime for some organized chaos in your life?
Get back to the FUN-Damentals of life, the ABC of life.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)