How to become a Failure and a Loser
Sometimes it is helpful to look at things from another angle, from another perspective to help us see things differently.
Today we will not at how to become successful but rather look at how we can become a failure. It is when we look at failure squarely in the eye and say, this is not me, and I refuse to live in this state, I will quickly rise above you.
Failure is just an event; it should never define who you are.
Here are a few things to think about to prevent becoming a failure and a loser.
How can we become a failure and, a loser?
1. By quitting after losing.
2. By not learning from our mistakes and failures. By rejecting the encouragement of others.
3. By not having dreams, goals, and targets in life. By not sowing enough seeds of success.
4. By creating limitations and excuses. Unwillingness leads to inability.
5. By blaming and criticizing others for our poor results.
6. By losing faith, hope, and spirit. By not enjoying the journey and thus the destination.
7. By not having the courage to face our fears. Caring more about ourselves, money, and outer appearances than character and principles.
Why not prepare ahead of time to see the opportunities when they come?
We can rise above our circumstances and refuse to live in a state of helplessness, called failure.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)