Thursday, August 16, 2012

What is your PERSPECTIVE?


Perspective is very important in business and in life.
Do you have a clear perspective on what matters in life?

Rate yourself in the following statements: 1 Not like me at all  …   10 Exactly like me
(keep in mind that self-deception is the enemy of greatness)

1) I will never live another day without a dream. I picture my dreams every day.

2) I start with the end in mind by spending energy to reach my dreams. I am committed to living my purpose.

3) I have a written clear principle-centered mission statement.

4) I have a crystal-clear vision of where I am going in life. I know that what I will become during my journey is what really counts.

5) My subconscious mind is working for me and I am leveraging its enormous power.

6) I know that my purpose in life is what gives me happiness and joy.

7) My perspective is to live a significant life and to focus in making a difference in the lives of others.

Interpreting the scores:
70 = You are a Choleric personality on your way to sainthood!
50-69 = You are a Sanguine having a great time, keep having fun learning and sharing!
35-49 = You are a Melancholy ready to make big things happen as soon as you get a few more details!
22-34 = You are a humble Phlegmatic on your way to greatness, so get moving!
7-21 = Either you were too tough on yourself or you are seriously needing help!
(caution, the interpretation is not scientific, done for illustration purposes to see who chuckled when  looking at the scale)


Be blessed, and then be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx 

No comments:

Post a Comment