Friday, August 17, 2012

Failing to plan is planning to fail!


7 DAILY NUGGETS ON PLANNING
Failing to plan is planning to fail!
How good a planner are you?

Rate yourself in the following statements: 1 Not like me at all  …   10 Exactly like me
(Keep in mind that self-deception is the enemy of greatness)

1) I know that failing to plan is planning to fail and that dreams without plans will turn into fantasies.

2) My smart plans come from goals that are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timely.

3) I take action and the details will be revealed as I go forward in my journey.

4) I make good plans and God guides my steps. I know that plans followed by actions are required for a stunning performance.

5) I measure twice and cut once. I am disciplined to plan and to delay gratification.

6) Plans help me to see the possibilities in what’s to come. Plans give me the motivation to execute.

7) I have patience in action since the results and rewards are worthy of my investments.

Interpreting the scores:
70 = You are a Choleric personality on your way to sainthood!
50-69 = You are a Sanguine having a great time, keep having fun learning and sharing!
35-49 = You are a Melancholy ready to make big things happen as soon as you get a few more details!
22-34 = You are a humble Phlegmatic on your way to greatness, so get moving!
7-21 = Either you were too tough on yourself or you are seriously needing help!
(caution, the interpretation is not scientific, done for illustration purposes only to see who chuckled when looking at the interpretation scale)

Be blessed, and then be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx

No comments:

Post a Comment