7 DAILY NUGGETS ON PLANTING
1) Love and laughter are the background music to successful planting. Sow smiles to reap laughter.
2) Know the importance of precision and timely planting. Sow happiness to harvest joy.
3) Faith is the byproduct of believing, behaving and belonging. Sow faith to harvest salvation.
4) Share your knowledge with younger generations. Know the value of high quality seeds. Know when to cut losses, replant and move on. Accept poor harvests with grace and continue to sow.
5) When it comes to business giving birth is easier than raising the dead. Sow seeds in good ground to reap a 50 fold harvest.
6) We can only see in others what we see in ourselves. We project in others what we think of ourselves. Sow a positive attitude and harvest friendships.
7) Learn how to farm other men and how to recognize the seeds of greatness in others. When we help germinate the seeds of greatness in others we fill our hearts with gratitude. Sow gratitude and reap success.
Be blessed, and then be a blessing to others