7 DAILY NUGGETS:
How bad do you want to be free?
1) Read, listen, ask, and find the answers to your life most pressing questions.
2) Think broadly beyond the right answers if you want to find your genius. Help others find their genius.
3) Submit yourself to the vital principles of entrepreneurialship and you will become free.
4) The freedom principles are the same as the entrepreneurial principles: initiative, imagination, ingenuity, inquire, involvement, innovation, and tenacity.
5) Read the right books, feel them, study them then apply what you learn.
6) We all can go from unconsciously incompetent to unconsciously competent if we ask the right questions to the right people at the right time.
7) Start displaying what is right in the world. Who are you when no one is looking?
Let's fight to preserve our freedoms. Once lost, blood will have to be shed to regain our freedoms back.
Blessings, Carlos Fontana