7 DAILY NUGGETS:
Self-deception and greatness do not co-exist.
1) Be tough on yourself today if you want to have a great life in the future. Have your dreams bigger than your obstacles and excuses.
2) No one has to be perfect to build a great life. Fix mistakes, learn from them and move on.
3) Success is predictable. Are you the most unpredictable part of success?
4) Our life will never be simpler than our excuses. Take responsibility for your life. Be a no excuse person.
5) Are you doing the things you fear until you no longer fear them? Always have your faith greater than your fears.
6) Spend time with people who lead you to the right information, provide the opportunity and the encouragement for you to win in life.
7) Have unusual and unwavering focus. Distractions are always on the other side of greatness!
Blessings, Carlos Fontana