Sunday, August 19, 2012

Failing to prepare is preparing to fail!


7 DAILY NUGGETS ON PREPARATION
Failing to prepare is preparing to fail!
How good are you in preparing?

1) I know that success comes when opportunity and preparedness meet.
2) I deliberately practice the right principles to build confidence and lead me to a great performance.
3) I get a daily dose of the right information to lead me to proper thinking.
4) I know that cramming may have worked in my school days but it does not work on the farm, in business or in life.
5) I have the right tools at hand to do the required tasks effectively.
6) I always make sure my time and money reflect my priorities.
7) I have all the quality inputs that are needed to get the job done since time invested in planning and preparation pays off at the farm and in life.

Interpreting the scores:
70 = You are a Choleric personality on your way to sainthood!
50-69 = You are a Sanguine having a great time, keep having fun learning and sharing!
35-49 = You are a Melancholy ready to make big things happen as soon as you get a few more details!
22-34 = You are a humble Phlegmatic on your way to greatness, so get moving!
7-21 = Either you were too tough on yourself or you are seriously needing help!
(Caution - the interpretation is not scientific, done for illustration purposes to see who chuckled when looking at the scale)

Be blessed, and then be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx

No comments:

Post a Comment