Monday, August 20, 2012

WE REAP WHAT WE SOW


7 DAILY NUGGETS ON PLANTING
WE REAP WHAT WE SOW
How good a planter are you?
 Rate yourself in the following statements: 1 Not like me at all  …   10 Exactly like me
(Keep in mind that self-deception is the enemy of greatness)

1) I know that timing and attention to detail is critical in planting, in business and in life. Plant with precision when the conditions are right.

2) I believe that there is value in planting quality seeds and investing in people. The natural laws to grow plants, train animals, and develop people are the same.

3) I know that calibrating the planter is like calibrating the attitudes of my mind. Seeds carry in them the genetic potential for a great harvest just like every individual carries the potential for greatness.

4) I plant and pray. Prayers feed my soul like fertilizers feed my plants. 

5) I want my plants start with vigor right from the beginning to choke the weeds. Vigor for a plant is like belief for me.

6) I know that there can be too much of a good thing. Too much fertilizing is damaging to the small plant just like over-stimulation of a young child.

7) I plant my brain with the right seeds and nuggets from wise people. I am a voracious read and I plant readers everywhere I go.

Interpreting the scores:
70 = You are a Choleric personality on your way to sainthood!
50-69 = You are a Sanguine having a great time, keep having fun learning and sharing!
35-49 = You are a Melancholy ready to make big things happen as soon as you get a few more details!
22-34 = You are a humble Phlegmatic on your way to greatness, so get moving!
7-21 = You were wither too tough on yourself or you are seriously needing help!
(Caution - the interpretation is not scientific, done for illustration purposes only to see who chuckled when looking at the scale)

Be blessed, and then be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx

No comments:

Post a Comment