7 DAILY NUGGETS ON PREVENTION
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!
Do you diagnose before prescribing?
Rate yourself in the following statements: 1 Not like me at all … 10 Exactly like me
(Keep in mind that self-deception is the enemy of greatness)
1) I diagnose then prescribe. I give people what they need not what they want.
2) I get what I expect and measure. I build expectancy in those around me.
3) I trust but verify by following through on all my commitments. My true commitments is what produces miracles.
4) I focus on the leading indicators. My desired results are always byproducts of following the law of the farm.
5) I prune so I don’t need to be pruned. I know that obnoxious weeds are undesirable in the middle of the crops just like a negative thought is a toxin to my system.
6) I persist and endure to the end. I know that nothing takes the place of persistence.
7) The greatest harvest at the farm and in my life is possible if I prevent costly mistakes.
Interpreting the scores:
70 = You are a Choleric personality on your way to sainthood!
50-69 = You are a Sanguine having a great time, keep having fun learning and sharing!
35-49 = You are a Melancholy ready to make big things happen as soon as you get a few more details!
22-34 = You are a humble Phlegmatic on your way to greatness, so get moving!
7-21 = You were wither too tough on yourself or you are seriously needing help!
(Caution - the interpretation is not scientific, done for illustration purposes only to see who chuckled when looking at the scale)
Be blessed, and then be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx