Wednesday, August 22, 2012

PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENTS


7 DAILY NUGGETS ON PROTECTION
How well do you protect what is valuable to you?

Rate yourself in the following statements: 1 Not like me at all  …   10 Exactly like me
(Keep in mind that self-deception is the enemy of greatness)

1) I protect my investments with tender loving care. I care and respect to build trust with people.

2) I continuously make deposits into the emotional bank accounts of those around me. I build assets and net worth instead of liabilities and debt.

3) I protect my most valuable asset; my brain and my overall health.

4) I listen, love and learn from nature and wise people. I help the weak and love the unlovable.

5) I use the right quality and quantity of protectors at the right time. I am a nurturer and an encourager of people by leading them to the truth.

6) I believe that what is essential and valuable cannot be seen by the eye, only by the heart and the soul.

7) I want to leave the land and the people in my life better than I found them. I invest in people as the only way to secure a better future.

Interpreting the scores:
70 = You are a Choleric personality on your way to sainthood!
50-69 = You are a Sanguine having a great time, keep having fun learning and sharing!
35-49 = You are a Melancholy ready to make big things happen as soon as you get a few more details!
22-34 = You are a humble Phlegmatic on your way to greatness, so get moving!
7-21 = You were wither too tough on yourself or you are seriously needing help!
(Caution - the interpretation is not scientific, done for illustration purposes only to see who chuckled when looking at the scale)

Be blessed, and then be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx

No comments:

Post a Comment