The purpose of the 7 Daily Nuggets is to teach us what we need to know to live a prosperous life; the things that we may not have learned or are not currently learning in church, school, home or at work. Let’s apply what we learn here and share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Who is influencing you and who are you influencing?
What are your sources of information?
What is your leadership effectiveness?
What is limiting your leadership ability?
Here are today's nuggets for us to think about:
1. We are who we attract. What are you projecting into others? We are all free to choose to forgive and to love.
2. Be a team player. Would others want to play in your team? Is your record attractive to them? Serve others first if you want to be served.
3. Our results become effective when we do. What are you feeding your subconscious mind? Feed the elephant good food.
4. Be clear about your wants. All we ever want lies just outside our comfort zone. You will never hit a target you don’t have.
5. Know the basis of your leadership. Are your weaknesses holding you back? Are you moving towards leadership and entrepreneurship or management and optimizing? Never share your fears with those you are influencing.
6. Know where you are learning from. Are you learning from a broad and deep source of associates? Show your courage to those you trust.
7. Earn your rewards. Do you have the skills set to merit the rewards you want? The rewards in life will find the leader in you.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)