Are you winning the game of life?
The purpose of the 7 Daily Nuggets is to teach us what we need to know to live a prosperous life; the things that we may not have learned or are not currently learning in church, school, home or at work. Let’s apply what we learn here and share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Are you living the life you always wanted or is life living you?
Are you playing the game or are you just being a bystander watching and living life through the victories of others instead of your own victories?
Here are the 7 daily nuggets on how to win in the game of life:
1. Play the cards you were dealt with. Know who you are. Rise above your circumstances. It is in your struggles that you will find your greatness.
2. It’s all about relationships. Master the art and science of friendship. Love spells t*i*m*e.
3. Discover and develop your gifts, then give them away. The best gift you can give is the gift of yourself, your undivided help to those in need.
4. Think and act as an entrepreneur and leader. Live the values of initiative, imagination, ingenuity, innovation, tenacity, and mastery.
5. Keep score in the game of life. Face the scoreboard so you can change and grow.
6. Master the fundamentals of life. Money, time, relationships, physical, mental, spiritual health.
7. Be generous and give back. Leave the places you go better than you found them. The greatest measure of wealth is not money; it is the quality of our relationships. Money is a tool that can help to build relationships.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)