The purpose of the 7 Daily Nuggets is to teach us what we need to know to live a prosperous life; the things that we may not have learned or are not currently learning in church, school, home or at work. Let’s apply what we learn here and share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Our peacefulness is directly proportional to our ability to free our imagination of whatever troubles us.
Our level of inner peace is completely up to us!
Peacefulness is intentional and a byproduct of our inner lives.
The nuggets for today - on peacefulness:
1. Prepare your heart to be at peace.
2. Recall your peaceful heart throughout the day.
3. Acknowledge your mistakes and regain composure.
4. Perform acts of kindness every day.
5. Count your blessings every day.
6. Be faithful to little things and bigger things will be entrusted to you.
7. Be patient for the intervention of divine providence.
8. Pray and help those in need.
9. Keep your eyes on the big prize, eternal life.
10. Never be disturbed by your imperfections; take action to get better and better.
The energy we send out is the same as to the energy we keep in, be it positive or negative.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)