When Questions Greater Than Answers
The purpose of the 7 Daily Nuggets is to teach us what we need to know to live a prosperous life; the things that we may not have learned or are not currently learning in church, school, home or at work. Let’s apply what we learn here and share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Are your questions greater than your answers? They should always be!
The ability to ask great questions is more important than having the right answers.
Higher quality thinking is required to ask big questions.
Here are 7 questions to get you thinking big, deep, and long:
1. What were the turning points in your life?
2. What were your greatest victories in life?
3. What were your greatest defeats and what lessons did you learn from them?
4. What was the greatest complement that you have received?
5. Who are your biggest encouragers and role models and why?
6. What do you believe in and why you believe in what you believe?
7. What dreams are becoming realities for you in the next five years?
Be brutally honest about your past.
Never underestimate yourself about your future possibilities.
Be faithful, enthusiastic, and positive about your future.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)