The purpose of the 7 Daily Nuggets is to teach us what we need to know to live a prosperous life; the things that we may not have learned or are not currently learning in church, school, home or at work. Let’s apply what we learn here and share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Wake up and live your life.
Don’t wait until it is too late to live your life.
Here are the 7 nuggets for today. Use them are your alarm clock until they are embedded in you.
1. Purpose. Do you know the purpose for your life? Purpose is discovered. Live a purpose that is meaningful, greater than you.
2. Plan. What is your plan to live your life’s purpose? Do what you don’t want to do so you can be who God created you to be.
3. Faith. Do you have enough faith, belief, to conquer the fears in your life? Fear manifests itself in many ways like excuses, laziness, unbelief, and rebellion.
4. Will. Do you have the will to overcome the resistance brought in by fears? What are you waiting for? Take action and get going. You will master the sets of skills needed along the way. Belief is all or nothing.
5. Priorities. Are you living by your priorities or you obligations? Set your priorities based on your values. Invest your time and money according to your priorities. Eat your words.
6. Endurance. Are you prepared to endure the valleys of life? Never decide at the valleys, endure them. Always decide at the peaks where you can see from a distance.
7. Make a difference. Are you going to succeed at something that matters? The worse thing in life is to succeed at something that does not matter. You have to be different to make a difference.
Imagine if all of us lived before dying
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)