Success is managed frustration
The purpose of the 7 Daily Nuggets is to teach us what we need to know to live a prosperous life; the things that we may not have learned or are not currently learning in church, school, home or at work. Let’s apply what we learn here and share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
How fast do you get up after each fall?
If time and money are the most valuable resources why do we waste them?
Are you a picture of success?
Here are the 7 nuggets that help us to overcome:
1. Excuses. If we argue with our excuses we get to keep them. Turn excuses into reasons for doing something meaningful. Turn rejection into positive energy.
2. Leadership. The size of our leadership is equal to the size of what gets us upset. We can all lead because all of us can serve. Never give up on people hungry for a better life. Leadership is the sum of the many small acts of service performed under the name of love.
3. Dreams. Never let obstacles stop you from chasing your dreams. Our habits hold us back. Everything we want lies just outside our comfort zone. No dreams, no life. No struggle, no victory. No vision, no hunger.
4. Change. If we don’t change something, nothing will ever change in our lives. Change is the only constant in our lives. Embrace and lead change.
Get up quicker after each fall.
5. Caring. Caring is more important than knowing so care more than you know. Care more about your followers’ future than your own comfort.
6. Success. Success is built in the cracks of time between the chunks of work we do to pay for our bills. Wealth is always built after hours while others are being entertained. Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.
7. Priorities. We always find the time and money for the things that are important in our lives. You are the most important investment in your life. If you are not investing at least 3% of your income in you, you are falling behind.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)