The purpose of the 7 Daily Nuggets is to teach us what we need to know to live a prosperous life; the things that we may not have learned or are not currently learning in church, school, home or at work. Let’s apply these FUN-damentals nuggets and share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Are you changing with change?
Change is difficult; that’s why most people don’t want to change.
What are the steps to survive and to prosper with change?
1. Decide to change and act on it. No one can change us but ourselves. Imagine the prize of a better you. Peace is the prize. Be a learner through self-discovery.
2. Fill your mind with beauty and fun. Find love in your life. Learn to be lovable. Fill your mind with the beauty all around you. The time to smell the roses.
3. Master your financial life. Yes, money is important. Money follows excellence. Imagine a life without money worries.
4. Be peaceful. Be a peaceful warrior. Be a freedom fighter. It takes changing and growing to be a peaceful fighter. It takes a whole new level of thinking to leave with peace and war.
5. Master change. Be a master of embracing and leading change. Have the mental toughness to lead change and lead those that resist change.
6. Create a culture. Set the state and lead a culture of change makers and trend setters. Be the change you want others to be. Be a friend to have friends. Love the unlovable. Find greatness in others and give them grace; be on their side as they learn and grow.
7. Be a rascal. We can only make a difference by being different. Lead others to the truth. In our uniqueness we find our greatness.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)