Either … Or …Options – Choose Wisely
The purpose of the 7 Daily Nuggets is to teach us what we need to know to live a prosperous life; the things that we may not have learned or are not currently learning in church, school, home or at work. Let’s apply what we learn here and share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
We are the product of our many small decisions. Often in life we get to crossroads ask ourselves which way to go? Some are straight forward choices but others are more difficult to recognize and decide. Sometimes we swim with the current and sometimes we chose to swim against the current. Either way, our choices can become turning points in lives. We are the product of our own choices.
Here are the 7 nuggets on options:
1. Technology. Either leverage technology or technology will leverage you.
2. Money. Master money or money will master you.
3. Nature. Lean from nature or nature will teach you a lesson.
4. Discipline. Disciplined yourself or God will do a better job.
5. Life. Choose the harder life early on or life will get harder and harder.
6. Security. Chase freedom or you could live in bondage.
7. Education. Participate in the new economic are, the entrepreneurial age to be self-educated or wealth will ignore you.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)