The purpose of the 7 Daily Nuggets is to teach us what we need to know to live a prosperous life; the things that we may not have learned or are not currently learning in church, school, home or at work. Let’s apply what we learn here and share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Do you want fast success? Then double your rate of failure.
It’s impossible to succeed without failing your way to success. It’s foolish to fear failure.
Why is failure so important?
1. Failure translates into learning. We learn more from what we do wrong that what we do right.
2. Failure allows us to adjust the sails. Failure allows us to adjust and fix what is wrong. We all need course correction.
3. Failure allows us to set our limits and boundaries. Failure leads to focus. When the pain to stay the same is greater than the pain to change we change.
4. Failure allows us to get to the essence of things. Failure teaches us the importance of mastering the fundamentals.
5. Failure allows us to knock down our obstacles. Obstacles block our progress. Obstacles block the view to our dreams.
6. Failure allows us to get better and stronger. Failure strengthens our resolve to finish what we started.
7. Failure teaches us to love our mistakes. Find the lessons in your mistakes.
Failure is always temporary unless we quit. Failure is never final.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)