The purpose of the 7 Daily Nuggets is to teach us what we need to know to live a prosperous life; the things that we may not have learned or are not currently learning in church, school, home or at work. Let’s apply what we learn here and share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Imagine if our lives were lived intentionally for excellence in the wheel/circle of life!
What does it mean to live intentionally for excellence?
Imagine improving forever in the following 8 fundamentals areas of life:
1. Faith. Know what you believe and why you believe in what you believe. If we don’t stand for something we will fall for anything.
2. Family. We don’t get to choose what kind of family brings us into this world but we do get to choose what kind of family we leave into this and the next world.
3. Finances. Master money, your personal finances, or money will master you. Money is a tyrant master.
4. Fitness. Living a great life means being fit physically, mentally, financially, and spiritually.
5. Following. Great leaders are precious, great followers are priceless. Be a great follower and the leader in you will emerge.
6. Freedom. Freedom is not free. If we are free and we don’t fight for those that aren’t we will lose our freedom.
7. Friends. Be a friend or live a lonely life. The art and science of friendship is learned.
8. Fun. Our blessings are to be used for our purpose not for our pleasures. If we have to finance our recreation it is not time to play.
Don’t die young and wait to be buried until you are 80.
Choose to live intentionally for excellence.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)