2) People are proud of their busy lives. Remember that those that control your thoughts control your money and your vote.
3) Our deepest learnings come from our mistakes. Expect and inspect. A negative expectation is a quick road to a dead end.
4) Progress is just one right idea away and the first step of progress is measurement.
5) We can only defeat the enemies we understand. What are the motives of anger and rage?
6) A man of character finds attractiveness to difficulty. Find delight in risk, opportunity, adventures and dreams.
7) Here is a nugget to take notice “the right thought plus the right people plus the right environment at the right time for the right reason gives the right result.”
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)