1) Success comes when opportunity and preparedness meet. The only limit to your success is you.
2) Great opportunity is all around us. The sad part is that most people cannot recognize it.
3) We all control our own future no matter what circumstances come our way.
4) We are the result of our own choices. Decisions compound over time either in the positive or negative direction.
5) Applied knowledge is powerful. Knowing and not doing is not knowing.
6) What we need to succeed already lies within us: our minds, unique talents, abilities, and time. Find your purpose, find what you love to do and develop mastery by doing it over and over.
7) Our rewards in life always catch up to our level of service to others. No one can truly become successful without helping others to succeed.
Our short lives on this earth are sowing times. Live every moment as a seed of eternity!
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)