Let's be finishers in a world of starters!
1) The time to be thinking about eternity and the spiritual status of our souls is not when we are old or sick. The right time is today!
2) Our harvest comes when we stay true to our faith and have 100% belief in what’s to come. Prepare and your chance will come.
3) If we put our faith in government to take care of us in times of urgent need we will be gravely disappointed. Is our faith so low that we have to rely on politicians?
4) We all have been given a mind of our own, a body to work and the power of choice to make personal decisions. Decisions compound.
5) How we look at other people is how they look back at us. Look into their hearts and not at their outer appearances.
6) The depth of our hearts determines the quality of our harvests, success or failure. Be a great people reader and encourager.
7) What is your covenant? Are you faithful or do you keep doubting and questioning your covenant?
Don’t miss the boat. Build your future on high and solid ground. Always remember that there is a rainbow after the storm.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)