1) If someone tells you the truth will you be prepared to hear it? Will you recognize the truth?
2) We know are pursuing our dreams when we feel we don’t have a second to lose. It takes courage to dream big and pursue worthy dreams.
3) Let’s chase our dreams with energy and passion or we will be bystanders watching our dreams go down the drain. How will the next generations dream if we don't teach them how to dream?
4) It takes courage and commitment to chase our dreams since we will encounter plenty of naysayers and dream robbers along the way. Never let others take your dream away.
5) Stupidity begins where courage ends upon quitting the pursuit of our dreams. No dream, no stories, no legacy.
6) The great majority of people are simply too lazy, too concerned about what others think, or too afraid of change to ever stretch and grow. Change is a requirement to harness the enormous potential hidden inside them.
7) Let’s have the courage to never waste a second living in the past, mourning over our mistakes or letting rejection and resistance stop us from reaching greatness.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)